You start your business journey by building your online presence. Making yourself known. You started this by
- Building a strong social media presence
- DIY website
All that is a good approach, to begin with.
The goal is: you need to be on the internet.
After doing this, you got all the pieces of your online business establishment. Now you have some clients. And the ball starts rolling.
But some sales roadblocks struck you.
The next milestone for your business is establishing a sales system. You want
a repeatable process
and a scalable system.
And you figured out all that. Amazing. You got the ball rolling further. That’s how a typical business journey is.
Q. What do they care about?
According to the business milestone, you could consider redesigning your website.
1. When you land your first clients.
This is a very opportune moment when you have a DIY website. It is the right time to take some professional help because you have a budget.
Your website may be struggling with things like
- Looking outdated
- Isn’t Responsive
- Functionality issues
- Difficult to manage
2. Your business is pivoting.
Your brand has evolved. You have figured out the sales system that works for you. You have found a better segment of users to go after. Hence your current system is very different from your initial idea. And now, your website is struggling with things like
- Poor conversion because of outdated messaging
- Clients can’t find services on your website
- No meaningful traffic or leads
- Your competitor’s website is prettier than yours
- Functionality does not meet business needs
- Outdated CMS and integrations
- The site is difficult to update
3. You want to take your business to the next level.
You have made an amazing website. You have figured out a sales system. Now, why do you need a redesign?
- Your website is old
- The website functionality does not meet business needs
- The site needs to promote new products or services
- The business is pivoting
- Your software needs a refresh
- Switch up the look of the site
Now, you have decided to go for a redesign. Hire a web designer according to your budget. To save costs, consider outsourcing to other countries. Currency conversion and purchasing power parity can get you an amazing deal.