Hi Nutrition Coaches. This article outlines the must-have content for your website. The website serves as one of the communication points for your business.
Most of it is a one-way communication digital tool, and hence you need to make the most of it. Optimize your website content for some of these goals
- Building credibility
- Gaining trust
- Communicating your value
- Serving potential clients
And also it’s my personal belief, serving people is much better than doing hardcore sales. Those in need of some professional help will connect.
So…how will you be able to do so much with the website content?
The best way is to start by thinking about questions. The questions of your potential clients.
Whether you are a DIY or getting some help from a developer you should consider the following
Q. What is/are the health issues your potential clients are struggling with?
Writing about the health issues of your potential clients can help in
- Building connection - Your potential clients can relate. They would be able to understand, this coach is helping people struggling with this issue. And this is their go-to website.
- Showing your expertise - This helps you in establishing credibility and thought leadership.
- Value - When people start their struggle with issues like IBD or Ulcerative colitis, they are in the dark. They only know about their symptoms and their struggles. You can help them to become more educated.
Q. What do they care about?
Obviously, to have a better life. They need a solution. And they can experience your consultation services from your content.
Share that knowledge on how they can overcome those health issues with nutrition. You know from past experiences.
Write some recipes on your website for particular health issues.
What lifestyle changes can they make?
And so much more…
Q. How can they get some help?
You can help them a lot with your website.
- Share recipes helpful for a particular health condition
- Make a store. Share content about their health conditions, lifestyle changes, food habits, exercise routine, recipes
- Collaborate with local eateries and deliver food
- Conduct online webinars
- Share recorded webinars
- Being available on a phone call
- Let them book appointments
- They can enroll in your custom programs
Q. Why should they trust you?
- The first reason is your education and experience
- Your ratings and testimonials
- Press coverage
- Your thought leadership
Okay. So now, all that is good. But how to put all that on your website?
You can put them in
Now, I leave incorporating all the above up to you. If you need help, feel free to reach us.